Artisan soy candles with excellent scent throw, fills your entire room with scent! The wax used is made from American-grown soybeans. Like all other products sold, these are handmade. Keep wicks trimmed to at most 1/4 in for optimal burning.
- Bamboo & Coconut: Fill your home with a tranquil bamboo forest. This luxurious scent has notes of green coconut, fresh leaves, tender fruit notes, green florals, crisp green leaves, woods, vanilla, lemon, eucalyptus, and cedarwood.
- Berry: Sweet mix of bergamot, blackberry, raspberry, peony, honeysuckle, and violet leaf. Notes of white woods, golden amber, and musk add complexity and depth.
- Cactus Flower: A soft green mix of lemon, bergamot, winter berry, flowering succulent, violet, white musk, and vetiver.
- Cashmere Plum: This complex and upscale scent has become one of our favorite candles. Dark plum, black cherry, bright citrus, amber, sugar, vanilla, while musk, and freesia.
- Cotton & Iris: A cotton scent tamed with florals, to add complexity and freshness. Not your typical cotton scent. Airy ozone, powder, lily of the valley, iris, cotton blossom, light musk, and violet.
- Greenhouse: Fresh and earthy scent, with notes of sweet basil, peppermint leaf, flower buds, thyme, palm leaves, woods, amber, marigold, and violet.
- Hazelnut Coffee: Warm fresh brewed hazelnut coffee. Notes of toasted hazelnut, fresh coffee, a touch of maple and cream, vanilla, and just a hint of coconut.
- Lavender: Fresh and herbal lavender creates a calming and comforting candle.
- Sea Minerals: Create a calming and airy atmosphere with notes of ozone, crisp linen, eucalyptus, freesia, sea salt, and moss.
- Sea Salt & Orchid: An elegant blend of soft floral notes with salty highlights. A beautiful and uplifting candle. Crisp ozonic notes of sea salt; calming notes of jasmine, lily of the valley, and tonka bean take hold.
- Vanilla: For the vanilla lovers! Notes of vanilla bean, buttercream, cake, and a hint of bourbon.
- White Currant: This modern and refreshing scent has notes of red currant, zesty lemon peel, airy ozone, juniper, geranium, black currant, and just a hint of peppermint.